PhD. Roberto García
Associate Professor and Deputy Vice-Rector for Transfer and Promotion of Innovation at Universitat de Lleida.
Recently, he has been the principal investigator for UdL in the H2020 project InVID, leading the copyright management work package, and coordinator of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) project building an ontology of plant health threats for media monitoring.
His research revolves around topics like Semantic Web, ontology, open data, linked data, big data, media and copyright management, data integration, Human-Computer Interaction, Web 3.0, decentralization or blockchain.
Roberto got his MSc. in Computer Science from Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC), completed the year 2000, with a MSc. thesis that developed a distributed knowledge management system using Semantic Web technologies, and his PhD thesis in 2006 about a Semantic Web approach to Digital Rights Management including the Copyright Ontology.
PhD. Rosa Gil
My name is Rosa Gil. I was born in Barcelona (Spain) in 1972. I'm an associate professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department of the Universitat de Lleida.
My BD is Physics (Universitat de Barcelona) and my PhD Thesis is related to Computer Science (Universitat Pompeu Fabra).
Juan Manuel Gimeno
PhD. Marta Oliva
Associate Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department, Universitat de Lleida (UdL), Spain.
Member of the Human Computer Interaction and Data Integration Research Group (GRIHO).
PhD. Montserrat Sendin
I'm an Associate Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department and member of Research Group in Human-Computer Interaction and Data Integration (GRIHO) of the University of Lleida.
My PhD Thesis is related to Plactic User Interfaces (University of Lleida).
These are my research lines of interest: Plactic and Collaborative User Interfaces; Mobile Usability Evaluation
PhD. Juan Enrique Garrido
Postdoctoral UDL (Researcher and Lecturer)
Juan Enrique Garrido Navarro received his PhD in Computer Science by the University of Castilla-La Mancha in July 2014. He is factulty member at the University of Lleida since 2016. Currently, Juan Enrique is coordinator of the MS in Informatics Engineering at UdL, the first official master program in Spain with dual training modality.
His research experience is focused on Human-Computer Interaction. The main topics of interest are movement interaction, natural interaction, ubiquity and awareness. In this sense, the objective is to find solutions for our daily lives in specific domains such as healthcare.
Sergio Sayago, PhD
As of April 2021, I am a lecturer / assistant professor at Universitat de Lleida (UdL). I am based in the Campus Universitari Igualada.
I hold a PhD Cum Laude in Human-Computer Interaction / Computer Science by Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF, 2009). I hold two degrees in Computer Science & Software Engineering by UPF (2002, 2004).
I have developed my career at five universities. I was a post-doctoral researcher (and lecturer) at UdL (2019-2021), a visiting lecturer at Universitat de Barcelona (2016-2019) and UdL (2014-2016), a post-doctoral research fellow at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (2012-14, Alliance 4 Universities) and University of Dundee (2010-12, Scotland, Beatriu de Pinós). I was a teaching assistant and researcher at UPF (2004-10).
My principal research interests are in Human-Computer Interaction / Digital Technologies and Ageing. In my research I adopt a qualitative and interdisciplinary approach. My overall research goal is to improve the digital and social inclusion of older people. My vision of Computer Science is about what people (can) do with computers.
(Info related to the Spanish University system:
- 2 sexenios - convocatoria 2022
- 2 quinquenios - convocatoria 2021
- 2 tramos docentes básicos)
Associate Editor of the International Journal of Human-Computer Studies.
Associate Chair of ACM CHI 2022 & 2023 (Accessibility & Ageing subcommittee).
I am a team player, I have a passion for what I do, and a strong appetite for learning. I love animals, mostly dogs.
For further details, please visit my home page, wherein you can find up-to-date information about my research and lecturing activities.
PhD. Mercè Teixidó
PhD. Félix Albertos Marco
Assistant Professor at UdL
Félix Albertos Marco was born in Caudete (Albacete, Spain) the 1st of august, 1977. He had his first computer at the age of 19, a custom Pentium 100, 16Mb RAM, 1Mb video, and no sound :-) . Since then, he worked to understand how computers work and, lately, to understand how users use computers.
He works in the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). He is a member of the AIPO (Asociación Interacción Persona-Ordenador, Human-Computer Interaction). His main interest is the user interaction with the Web and how users perform their tasks on nowadays scenarios, focusing on distributed interactions and multi-device environments. He is also interested on collaborative environments and e-Learning Web Applications.
PhD. Afra Pascual
PhD. Pepita Raventós Pajares
- Archivist and Records Manager at the Archives and Records Management Unit of the University of Lleida (Catalonia. Spain). Since 2004 she has been responsible for the implementation of the archives and records management system in the University.
- Member of the Bureau of the Section on University and Research Institution Archives (ICA/SUV), since 2015.
- Vice president of the Technical Subcommittee SC1 of Records Management and Applications of Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification (AENOR), which is the official entity responsible for the normalization and certification in all industrial sectors and services in Spain. AENOR is the Spanish member of ISO and CEN (European Committee for Standardization).
- She was Executive Committee Secretary of the Conference of Spanish University Archives (CAU) of CRUE, between 2015-2017, and Executive Committee member between 2008-2017.
Academic background and Membership
- She studied History and she is post‐graduated in records and archive management, she got her PhD (2018) of University Autonomous of Barcelona: “Systemic integration of records and archive management for the corporation: A case study”.
- Member of
- Confederation of Spanish Universities Archives (CAU). And she was Executive Committee Secretary of the Conference of Spanish University Archives (CAU) of CRUE, between 2015-2017, and Executive Committee member between 2008-2017.
- Section on University and Research Institution Archives (ICA/SUV) since 2015.
- Catalan Association of Archivist and Records Managers since 1994.
- Technical Committee CTN/50 Documentation and its Subcomittee SC1 and Applications of the Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification (AENOR) since 2006. She participates drafting of ISO standards and their subsequent adaptation to Spanish Norms (UNE).
PhD. Marc González Capdevila
- Winner of the Google Summer of Code program on 2014, 2015 and 2016 editions
- Co-organizator of Liquid Galaxy Open Source Organization and also chapter from Google Developers Group from Lleida and Google Developers Group from Sorocaba.
- Research interests:
- web/mobile usability systems
- image recognition on cloud computing environments