PhD. César A. Collazos
- Member of the Research Group IDIS at the University of Cauca (Popayán, Colombia)
- President of "Sociedad Colombiana de Computación"
- Cesar's CV
PhD. Mireia Ribera Turró
- Professor and member of the Research Group ADAPTABIT at the University of Barcelona.
- Personal webpage at UB
PhD. Yenny Alexandra Méndez Alegría
Andrés Solano Alegría
M.Sc., Ing. Claudio Camilo González Clavijo
- Decano Escuela de Ciencias Básicas, Tecnología e Ingeniería de la Universidad Nacional Abierta y A Distancia (Bogotá D.C., Colombia)
PhD. Eva Cerezo
- Universidad de Zaragoza, grup de recerca en Investigación en Interfaces Avanzadas
PhD. Francisco Luís Gutiérrez
- Member of the Research Group GEDES at the University of Granada.
Félix Albertos marco
Assistant Professor at UdL
Félix Albertos Marco was born in Caudete (Albacete, Spain) the 1st of august, 1977. He had his first computer at the age of 19, a custom Pentium 100, 16Mb RAM, 1Mb video, and no sound :-) . Since then, he worked to understand how computers work and, lately, to understand how users use computers.
He works in the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). He is a member of the AIPO (Asociación Interacción Persona-Ordenador, Human-Computer Interaction). His main interest is the user interaction with the Web and how users perform their tasks on nowadays scenarios, focusing on distributed interactions and multi-device environments. He is also interested on collaborative environments and e-Learning Web Applications.