In GRIHO trust in education as one key instrument. Therefore we offer different alternatives to teach in the field of Human Computer-Interaction.Anchor
HCI related subjects in Degree in Computer Enginneering:
- Human Computer-Interaction. 6ECTS, 4th semester, mandatory.
- Legal, Social & Professional Aspects. 6ECTS, 5th semester, mandatory. In this subject HCI part is the Legal aspectes reffered with accessiblity.
- User Centered Design. 6 ECTS, 6th semester, optional in Information Technologies speciality.
- Requirements Engineering. 6 ECTS, 6th semester, optional in Software Engineering speciality.
- Hardware & Software validation systems. 6 ECTS, 8th semester, optional in Computer Science speciality. In this subject HCI part is that reffered with software validation.
HCI related subjects in Master in Computer Engineering:
- Evaluation Techniques and User Tests. 6 ECTS, 1rst semester, mandatory.
- Practices as part of a research group. 7,5 ECTS, 3rd semester, optional for students interested in HCI research.
Group members also perform teaching Human Computer Interaction at other universities:
- Master in Web Technologies. Castilla La Mancha University (Albacete), since 2007.
- Master in Information and Communication Technologies Science. Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá (Panamá). HCI speciality, since 2010.
Training "in company"
- Customised courses tailored to business professionals. Possibility of making them in-house or in the facilities group.
- Specific courses: Specialized training in topics such as usability, accessibility, user centered design, information architecture, semantic web, etc. .. all within the field of Human-Computer Interaction
- Specialized seminars: short duration activities for professional professionals.